DUE TO A HIGH NUMBER OF SIGNUPS,
REGISTRATION CLOSED EARLY FOR ALL LEVELS.
- JULY 30 - Early Bird Discount Ends
- AUGUST 25 - Registration Closes
- TBD - Advanced Tryouts & Assessments (will contact you directly)
- SEPTEMBER 13 (approx) Roster Drafted & emailed to parents/coaches
- SEPTEMBER 16 (on or before) - Roster Finalized, emailed, and published on JTT website
- Week of SEPT. 18 - Optional First Practice (determined by individual Coaches)
- Week of SEPT. 25 - Mandatory First Practice
- ASAP - Match Schedule Finalized, emailed & published on JTT website
- Prior to First Match - Team Shirts Distributed
- OCTOBER 8 - First Match
- NOVEMBER 12 - Final Match & Awards
FALL 2023 JTT
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
CALL TO PARENTS - WE NEED COACHES, ASSISTANT COACHES, AND CO-COACHES!
This league is run entirely by volunteers. None of this is possible without your support!
You do not have to be a tennis player to volunteer as a coach; we will train you!
Minimal time commitment - One match on Saturday afternoons and one 60-75min practice per week.
If you would like to get involved as a Coach, Co-Coach, or Assistant Coach, please click HERE to sign up.
Interested, but still have questions? Let's chat! Call or email Lyndsey, info below.
High School players are encouraged to volunteer - Head-Coach a team, Co-Coach a team with a friend, or Assist an Adult Head Coach. Your pick! Earn community service hours for graduation and college resumes while having a blast on the courts with our up-and-coming youth tennis players! Fall season is the best time to Coach before Spring High School tennis season (and help your own game, in the process!)
For all JTT questions, contact:
League Director, Lyndsey Sammons
JTT@amadortennisclub.org or call/text 503-407-6608
FALL 2023 SEASON INFO.
Boys & girls ages 7-14 play on co-ed teams in four ability levels:
LEVEL 1: BEGINNING (RED BALL)
LEVEL 2: INTERMEDIATE (ORANGE BALL)
LEVEL 3: ADVANCED-INTERMEDIATE (GREEN BALL)
LEVEL 4: ADVANCED (REGULATION YELLOW BALL)
No experience is necessary - new players are welcome at any age or level!
14-year-old players entering their freshman year in High School are encouraged to play one last season every Fall.
PLEASE READ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON REGISTRATION FORM REGARDING PRACTICE AND MATCH TIMING FOR THIS SEASON.
- Fall League matches run SIX consecutive SUNDAYS
October 8 - November 12, 2023
- Match schedule will be finalized, emailed, and published at AmadorTennisClub.org/juniors AFTER teams are formed and practice schedule is finalized.
- Matches for all levels typically start after 12pm on Sundays. Beginning and Intermediate matches are held at Argonaut Courts - Advanced-Intermediate and Advanced levels play at Amador.
- If Amador HS courts are not resurfaced in time, matches will begin early AM and run throughout the day, all played at Argonaut HS.
Each team will have ONE 60-75min practice during the week, starting the week of September 25, with an optional practice the week of September 18.
Practice schedules are primarily based on Coach's availability and work schedules. You will have the opportunity to list player availability and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
Cost is $85 first child, $55 second child, $20 third child (max of $160 per household).
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Take $10 off your total, if registration is submitted by the early-bird deadline.
Fee includes team t-shirt, season-end party, and awards.
No child will be denied participation for financial reasons. Please contact League Director, Lyndsey Sammons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-407-6608 for Grant Assistance.
ASSESSMENTS & TRYOUTS:
Is my player required to attend?
CLICK HERE to learn all about Assessments and Tryouts!